Please also visit new website with new programs and info for new location
Events / Venue rental:
- Birthday at the Adventure Room Looking for a fun and unique place to have an educational party? Look no further than the Adventure Room! Each Birthday Party is a duration of two hours and includes a 90-minute tour and 30 minutes for the party. Food not included. Must bring your own table cloth, plates, napkins, etc! Maximum of 30 participants (adults and children); minimum of 12 participants. There is no minimum age for participation.
Cost: $20 per person (adults and children 18 months or older) Parties must be paid in advance with credit card upon booking the party.
Birthday Party Days and Times: Saturday at 10:00am or Sunday at 11:30am
Details: Fun-filled guided tour including going behind the scenes, feeding some amazing animals and afterwards having an area for you to have your child’s Birthday Party. The tour is along the lines of the Discovery Adventure Tour. Parents are responsible for set-up and clean up of the party area.
- Events, wedding reception, corporate party at the Aqua Room
Party with the fish in an over 2200 square-foot room surrounded by water. Wedding, Dance Party, corporate event or just a large group of friends for a special night.
The AquaRoom is perfect for indoor dining parties upto 100 and upto 150 dancing. Indoor/Outdoor parties upto 500 can be accommodated.The lower level Adventure Room adds additional interactivity to your party and is great for kids.
- Rental Rates (4 hour rental)
Weekday Rental upto 50 people $350
50-100 people $500
100-150 people $750
Weekend Rental upto 50 people $500
50-100 people $750
100-150 people $1000
Outdoor Party Plaza – add-on….. $500
Adventure Room (Children’s Aquarium)-add-on…..$500
- For more information, please submit an inquiry form.
- Second floor historic building Lofts available.
One Bedroom and sleep sofa.
Dining area, full kitchen. Not handicap accessible Comfortable for family stay in St. Louis. Only 3 blocks from Arch,Riverfront in the heart of Laclede’s Landing, across street from Convention Center. Beautiful view of Downtown St. Louis skyline.
- $150 per night
- Standard room
- $100 Monday-Thursday
- $125 Friday-Sunday